As recognition of your goal achievement you will receive a performance based bonus every 6 months.
Love films or music? So do we! Choose from a Spotify or Netflix subscription to enjoy.
Never work on
If your birthday falls on a work day, no need to use your annual leave, take the day off as a gift from us.
We want to support your personal development so will provide you with an annual training budget to develop your skills and career plus a monthly book allowance from Amazon to spend on any book you like.
Flexibility is important to achieve a good work life balance. We are a remote first company and encourage our team members to work from wherever they are most productive.
around the world
Our team is smart, kind, ambitious and multicultural. Whether we share an office or work remotely, we’re there for each other, working as one.
Make a difference
We are community champions and encourage our team to lead initiatives that work towards a greater good.
Current job openings
(REMOTE - EMEA BASED)
As a Data Storyteller, you will have 2-5 years working experience in data analysis, data visualisation, and data journalism. You...
Software Engineer (REMOTE - EMEA BASED)
We’re now looking for a full-time Software Engineer to help drive insights out of a wealth of data points.
(REMOTE - EMEA BASED)
We’re looking for a Mid-level Sales Executive to build, own and grow relationships with customers
Are you wondering who works at SlashData?
See the team, their roles and a fun fact about them!
How we hire
We have a 5 step recruitment process. Throughout each stage of the recruitment process your applications will be reviewed by the Hiring Manager for the role and you will receive an email advising you if you have been moved to the next stage of the recruitment process.
1. After your initial application, we will send you a short list of questions to answer either via PPT or Video (no more than 5 mins or 10 slides) to find out more about you, what interests you in the position and what interests you about SlashData.
2. We may organise an intro call with you if you have asked, or we have specific questions at this point.
3. So we can understand your skills and to give you a flavour of what the position is about, we ask you to complete a challenge assignment.
4. You will go under a series of interviews as follows:
a. Hiring Manager
c. People Operations Manager
5. If we feel you are the best fit for the position, we will contact you with an offer. All candidates will be informed of the outcome of their interview and we aim to do this as soon as possible.